We specialize in creating strategic cost-saving solutions without compromising the risk and exposure to the employees and members. Companies are turning to higher deductible plans and other alternative options. We have extensive experience in designing benefit plans that fill in the gaps and reduce the maximum out-of-pocket risks, while in many cases reduce and stabilize the rate increase.
Tantum offers a wide range of commercial business insurance products and risk management solutions for small, mid-sized and large businesses, and multinational corporations. Through one of our agencies you can acquire the protection your business needs with any of our business insurance products and loss prevention services.
Our leadership and commitment allows you to meet your objectives while continuing to offer an affordable and valuable employee benefits program. We assist you in defining your goals and formulizing a strategy to achieve them. Your Service Plan is designed to ensure timely and well-managed service delivery to reach your overall objectives while adapting to changing needs.
Voluntary benefits can be used to enrich an existing core benefits plan or as a cost effective way for employers to offer a new line of coverage to their employees. Business owners can offer a variety of options on an a la carte' basis, where employees can choose among benefits and pay for the ones they want and can afford.
- Provide a greater array of benefits choices at no cost to you
- Allow employees to choose whether they want to participate
- Offer affordable and stable premiums
- Help control your company's benefits costs
- Give you a competitive advantage in employee recruitment and retention
Communication is the key ingredient for a successful voluntary offering. Tantum works closely with your company to select the best products and to develop an enrollment process for your company. Our employee education process ensures that your employees understand the benefits offered and the value they provide.
This is just a few of the most popular alternative benefit option being offered by employees to help round out the employee benefit program.
- Home and Auto – Access deep discounts for home and auto purchases by participating in employee sponsored programs.
- Legal Guard Coverage – Protect you and your family for unforeseen issues that can affect employee's productivity at work.
- Pet Insurance - A wide range of choices to insure your pets. Interested in strengthening your company's voluntary benefits package at zero cost, with free materials and no administration hassles.
- Discount Plans – Employees enjoy the benefits of the discounts from nationwide vendors and a large variety of products and services.
Contact us today to learn more about the options that may be available to your company.
Our experts can provide you and your family with life, health, disability, and long-term care. We have a variety of insurance plans available to help you find the coverage you need at a price that fits your budget.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPOs): These affordable individual health insurance plans provide coverage with any health care provider.
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMOs): These are one of the most affordable health plans available and they offer comprehensive coverage. Also known as EPOs (Exclusive Provider Organization).
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Plans: The HSA is a tax-free savings account where you save money to pay for routine medical expenses.
- Short Term Medical Plans: These are solutions for people wanting coverage for days, weeks, or months. You choose the time that is best for you and pay only for the time you need.
- Dental Plans: Dental coverage available to individuals and families.
- Critical Illness Coverage: This plan pays a lump sum to cover out of pocket expenses during a critical Illness.
- Life Insurance: A broad range of life insurance plans to meet your needs.
- Accident and Income Protection Plans: We offer a wide range of accident and income protection plan to help you with your out of pocket expenses and loss of income due to injury and illness.
- Medicare Supplements (Medigap): These are the traditional plans and can be used to supplement Medicare Parts A and B. They help pay for costs and services that Original Medicare doesn't cover.
- Medicare Advantage Plans: Like Medigap plans, these plans help pay for costs and services that Original Medicare doesn't cover. Medicare Advantage plans are offered through private insurance companies and can be PPOs, HMOs or PFFS.
- Long Term Care: We offer a Long Term Care coverage solutions to help you during your time of need.
Whether you are self-employed, between jobs, a student, part-time employee or cannot get group insurance for some other reason, we can help you choose the best plan for your unique needs.